Order Hotline Service
General Terms and Conditions of KTS Passthru
- In case of Volvo, before the ordering of the installation a prior data request is required. If you do not already have it, a LEI number must be requested which is the international identification code for financial transactions. The claim must be submitted to KELER Central Depository Ltd.: Apply for a LEI number
The LEI number must be provided during the ordering process.
- For all manufacturers, registration is required on the manufacturer's site, and for most manufacturers, softwares must be installed on the computer using KTS. Registration and installation is performed by the Passthru Hotline, to be requested on our Order page.
The one-time fee for registration and installation are to be paid in advance to Bonic Studio Ltd. upon a deposit advice. Extra hourly fees for additional support will be charged separately.
Any errors occuring on the portal should be handled by the support service of OE (vehicle manufacturer). Background support in car repair is not the responsibility of the brand specific PassThru Hotline; for vehicle repair support please contact the OE's (vehicle manufacturer) Hotline Technical Support.
- For the use of KTS Passthru Bosch requires a continuous or a 12-month subscription for the ESI[tronic] SD module or a package also including SD. The administration and product support of the software are provided by Bonic Studio Ltd., please see available modules.
- In relation to the use of Passthru Bosch holds courses in its training workshop in Budapest where you will receive all additional information and will be trained on test vehicles.
The fee of the course will be invoiced by Robert Bosch Ltd., for dates and pricing please visit the website here
Bosch course site
- Required hardware: Bosch KTS 560 or 590. These Bosch KTS control unit tester equipments are supported by vehicle manufacturers in all cases.
- To use the KTS you also need to have a notebook/PC or DCU-220 industrial laptop. A limited number of car brand interfaces can be installed in one partition, therefore more removable storage may be also required - the DCU 220's storage is replaceable!
- A 90 Ah battery charger (e.g. Bosch BAT 690) is mandatory for a continuous power supply. According to vehicle manufacturers' specifications this device supports the 90A "buffer mode".
Contacts of Bosch diagnostics wholesalers to purchase the necessary equipments and devices
- The tested car has to be equipped at least with a EURO 5 engine.
- Varying usage fees are to be paid to the manufacturer by Maestro / Visa credit card. Manufacturers reserve the right to change the price, we do not take any responsibility.
Fees payable to manufacturers